AKAM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.546|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||62.96%|
|Net Income (TTM)||281.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Akamai: Bullish But Waiting On A Safety Margin Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- NCR Pays $1.65B for Online Banking Firm Fox Business Dec 2
- AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhi Dec 2
- Akamai Technologies to Acquire Prolexic for $370 Million Fool Dec 2
- Akamai Technologies, Inc., Prolexic Technologies Inc. - M&A Call Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Akamai to Buy Cybersecurity Firm Prolexic The Wall Street Journal Dec 2
- Akamai Acquisition Speeds Its Move Into Cybersecurity Investor's Business Daily Dec 2
- Akamai Acquires Security Firm Prolexic for $370M Fox Business Dec 2
- Akamai acquisition positive, says Wells Fargo theflyonthewall.com Dec 2
- Bitcoin Bubble: Not Bursting Now - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
AKAM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Akamai Technologies is up 27.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Limelight Networks down 3.92%, and Symantec up 23.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AKAM
Pro Report PDF for AKAM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AKAM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AKAM
Did Akamai Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Akamai Technologies, Inc. is an Internet content delivery network headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, US. Its services are used to sell, inform, entertain, market, advertise, deliver software and conduct their business online. It offers application performance services, services and solutions for digital media and software distribution and storage, content and application delivery, online advertising-related services and other specialized Internet-based offerings. The company was founded in 1998 by then-MIT graduate student Daniel M. Lewin, and MIT Applied Mathematics professor Tom Leighton. Lewin was killed aboard American Airlines flight 11 which crashed in the September 11 attacks of 2001. In July 2010, the Company completed the acquisition of Velocitude LLC (Velocitude).