AKAM Key Stats
- American Express Executive VP Sells More Than 182K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to... May 24
- Analysts: Buy Boeing On Higher Forecasts and 3 More Research Notes to Look Into May 23
- Akamai, Digital River Ride Insider Buying, Q1 Beats May 23
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/23: (YHOO) (DELL) (ACI) (AKAM) Street Insider May 23
- Canaccord Genuity Boosts Price Target on Akamai (AKAM) Citing Momentum Street Insider May 23
- Akamai price target raised to $51 from $46 at Canaccord theflyonthewall.com May 23
- A Solid Short Play Amid the Fallout May 23
- Yahoo to Open Office in Times Square - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Internet Giants Continue Outperforming Smaller Competitors: Brian Pitz, Managing... May 20
- AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Off... May 20
AKAM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Akamai Technologies is up 55.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Limelight Networks down 24.63%, and Google up 43.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AKAM
Pro Report PDF for AKAM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AKAM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AKAM
Did Akamai Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Akamai Technologies, Inc. is an Internet content delivery network headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, US. Its services are used to sell, inform, entertain, market, advertise, deliver software and conduct their business online. It offers application performance services, services and solutions for digital media and software distribution and storage, content and application delivery, online advertising-related services and other specialized Internet-based offerings. The company was founded in 1998 by then-MIT graduate student Daniel M. Lewin, and MIT Applied Mathematics professor Tom Leighton. Lewin was killed aboard American Airlines flight 11 which crashed in the September 11 attacks of 2001. In July 2010, the Company completed the acquisition of Velocitude LLC (Velocitude).