AIZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.147|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.53%|
|Net Income (TTM)||405.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Aetna Pushed down to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Insider Trading Alert - MPWR, CRS, AXP, KMB And AIZ Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Assurant Leads the Dental PPO Market Nov 26
- Enstar Group Closes Atrium Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Assurant Leads the Dental PPO Market - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Assurant Employee Benefits Leads Dental PPO Market Offering Largest Network noodls Nov 25
- Assurant Pinned at Neutral Nov 22
- ACE to Enhance Shareholder Value - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Markel Approves $300M Share Buyback - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Assurant Pinned at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
AIZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Assurant is up 88.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Kemper up 32.11%, and American International up 47.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AIZ
Pro Report PDF for AIZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AIZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AIZ
Did Assurant make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Assurant, Inc. is a holding company with businesses that provide a diverse set of specialty, niche-market insurance products in the property, casualty, life and health insurance sectors. Through its four operating businesses, Assurant provides: lender-placed insurance; manufactured housing homeowners insurance; debt protection administration; credit insurance; warranties and extended services contracts; individual health and small employer group health insurance; group dental insurance; group disability insurance; group life insurance; and pre-funded funeral insurance. Assurant is distinguished by its leading positions in specialty insurance businesses. Although each business is unique and diverse, they share three things in common: risk management expertise, strong distribution partnerships and complex administrative skills. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in New York, New York.