AIZ Key Stats
- W.R. Berkley Hikes Dividend May 22
- W.R. Berkley Hikes Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Assurant Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (AIZ) May 22
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: SMG, FMER, AIZ, KEY, JNJ May 22
- Ex-Div Reminder for Assurant Inc (AIZ) May 21
- Assurant Reaches New 52-Week High (AIZ) May 21
- Comparison Of 3 S&P 500 Dividend-Paying Accident And Health Insurance Providers May 16
- X Factor: 5 Stocks Reaching Their Ex-Dividend Date on May 23 May 16
- This Unloved Industry Is Poised For An Economy-Fueled Surge May 15
- ASSURANT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hol... May 14
AIZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Assurant is up 49.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Travelers Companies up 36.48%, and Chubb up 24.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AIZ
Pro Report PDF for AIZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AIZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AIZ
Did Assurant make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Assurant, Inc. is a holding company with businesses that provide a diverse set of specialty, niche-market insurance products in the property, casualty, life and health insurance sectors. Through its four operating businesses, Assurant provides: lender-placed insurance; manufactured housing homeowners insurance; debt protection administration; credit insurance; warranties and extended services contracts; individual health and small employer group health insurance; group dental insurance; group disability insurance; group life insurance; and pre-funded funeral insurance. Assurant is distinguished by its leading positions in specialty insurance businesses. Although each business is unique and diverse, they share three things in common: risk management expertise, strong distribution partnerships and complex administrative skills. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in New York, New York.