AIV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.029|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||170.6%|
|Net Income (TTM)||153.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Aimco Declares Dividends on Class Z Cumulative Preferred Stock noodls Dec 10
- Aimco Declares Dividends on Class Z Cumulative Preferred Stock Business Wire Dec 10
- 4:07 pm Aimco collects $230 mln related to West Harlem Property loan agreement Dec 10
- Aimco Collects $230M Related to West Harlem Property Loan Agreement noodls Dec 9
- AIMCO (AIV) Collects $218.8M in Property Loans; Updates Impact Street Insider Dec 9
- To Buy or Not to Buy: Your First Rental Property Fool Dec 8
- Aimco Pinned at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Aimco Pinned at Neutral Dec 5
- State and City Officials Join Aimco, Trinity Financial, and Community Leaders to Break Ground on a $190 Million Project in the Historic Bulfinch Triangle noodls Nov 21
- State and City Officials Join Aimco, Trinity Financial, and Community Leaders to Break Ground on a $190 Million Project in the Historic Bulfinch Triangle PR Newswire Nov 21
AIV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Apartment Investment is up 5.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, AvalonBay Communities down 5.12%, and Camden Property Trust down 7.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AIV
Pro Report PDF for AIV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AIV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AIV
Did Apartment Investment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Apartment Investment and Management Company is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust, or REIT, engaged in the ownership and operation of a diversified portfolio of apartment properties.