AIM Key Stats
- AEROSONIC CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agr... Jun 11
- TransDigm Closes Aerosonic Acquisition Jun 7
- TransDigm Closes Aerosonic Acquisition - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 7
- TransDigm completes tender offer for Aerosonic Jun 5
- TransDigm completes cahs tender offcer, acquires control of Aerosonic Jun 5
- TransDigm Group Incorporated Completes Cash Tender Offer And Acquires Control Of... Jun 5
- InPlay: Aerosonic announces end of 'go-shop' period May 30
- Aerosonic Corporation Announces End of “Go-Shop” Period Business Wire May 30
- TransDigm Hits All-Time High May 16
- TransDigm Hits All-Time High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
AIM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aerosonic Corporation is up 98.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, TransDigm Group up 35.34%, and Astronics Corporation up 74.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AIM
Pro Strategies Featuring AIM
Did Aerosonic Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.