AIG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.106|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.20%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.149B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- American International Group Inc (AIG): Today's Featured Insurance Laggard The Street Dec 11
- Will Bank of America, AIG, and Realty Income Expose Investors? Fool Dec 11
- Bank of America CEO Says Future Legal Losses Could Exceed $9 Billion Fool Dec 10
- AIG Dips to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- How to Learn Which Stocks Hedge Funds Love Fool Dec 10
- What You Don't Know About AIG Fool Dec 10
- Is the "Government Motors" Label Threat Overblown? Fool Dec 9
- U.S. Sells Last of its GM Stake Fox Business Dec 9
- Deutsche Bank Top Quantitative Strategy Ideas for Early 2014 Trading Dec 9
- EXCLUSIVE: Free Flight Raises Questions in AIG Case Fox Business Dec 8
AIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American International is up 46.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Bank of America Corp up 44.70%, and Hartford Financial up 64.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AIG
Pro Report PDF for AIG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AIG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AIG
Did American International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American International Group, Inc. or AIG is an American multinational insurance corporation. Its corporate headquarters is located in the American International Building in New York City. The British headquarters office is on Fenchurch Street in London, continental Europe operations are based in La DÃ©fense, Paris, and its Asian headquarters office is in Hong Kong. According to the 2011 Forbes Global 2000 list, AIG was the 29th-largest public company in the world. It was listed on the Dow Jones Industrial Average from April 8, 2004 to September 22, 2008.