AIG Key Stats
- 3 Financial Firms Gobbling up Shares Fool 9:20 AM
- Once Left for Dead, These Insurers Are Scaling New Heights Fool 8:56 AM
- GP Investments Buys Stake in Switzerland's Apen 5:00 AM
- Whitney Tilson's Favs 12:48 AM
- China insurer PICC P&C plans $938 mln rights offer 12:42 AM
- 3 Reasons You Shouldn't Cash Out of AIG Now Fool May 20
- JPMorgan to Face Dexia Lawsuit Again - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Lincoln National’s Cooper Adds Narayanan for Investments May 20
- AIG to invest $92.5 million in insurer in China May 20
- AIG to Invest $92.5 Million in PICC Offering With Stake at 9.9% May 20
AIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American International Group is up 59.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.77%, Bank of America Corporation up 92.96%, and Berkshire Hathaway up 43.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AIG
Pro Report PDF for AIG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AIG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AIG
Did American International Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
American International Group, Inc. or AIG is an American multinational insurance corporation. Its corporate headquarters is located in the American International Building in New York City. The British headquarters office is on Fenchurch Street in London, continental Europe operations are based in La DÃ©fense, Paris, and its Asian headquarters office is in Hong Kong. According to the 2011 Forbes Global 2000 list, AIG was the 29th-largest public company in the world. It was listed on the Dow Jones Industrial Average from April 8, 2004 to September 22, 2008.