AGO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||98.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.890|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||186.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||533.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.67%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO): Today's Featured Insurance Winner The Street Dec 4
- CalPERS Counters Implications of Detroit Bankruptcy Ruling The Street Dec 4
- Mortgage Applications Fell 12.8% Last Week, Extending Decline Street Insider Dec 4
- Detroit Bankruptcy Caps 'Banner Day' for Bond Insurers Ambac, MBIA, AGO The Street Dec 4
- Mortgage Finance ETF: A Smart Bet Now? - ETF News And Commentary Zacks Dec 3
- ASSURED GUARANTY LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 27
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TEU, MAIN, AGO, CMI Nov 18
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Avista, LTC Properties and Assured Guaranty Nov 15
- AGO- Still A Buy Despite Puerto Rico And Detroit Problems Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Assured Guaranty Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
AGO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Assured Guaranty is up 75.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Radian up 214.0%, and MBIA up 41.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AGO
Pro Report PDF for AGO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AGO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AGO
Did Assured Guaranty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGL), incorporated in August 2003, is a Bermuda-based holding company that provides, through its subsidiaries, credit protection products to the United States and international public finance, infrastructure and structured finance markets. The Company has two segments: financial guaranty direct and financial guaranty reinsurance. The Company's financial guaranty direct and financial guaranty reinsurance businesses provide credit enhancement, or principal and interest payment default protection, on public finance/infrastructure and structured finance obligations. AGL’s principal operating subsidiaries include Assured Guaranty Corp. (AGC), Assured Guaranty Municipal Corp. (AGM), and Assured Guaranty Re Ltd. (AG Re). The Company primarily conducts its business through subsidiaries located in the United States, Europe and Bermuda. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.