AGNC Key Stats
- Ranking Our Favorite Mortgage REITs Fool 6:00 AM
- Ouch! Mortgage REITs Get Slammed Fool Dec 7
- Why mortgage applications fell in the holiday-shortened week Market Realist Dec 6
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/06: (PLUG) (AUXL) (CONN) High; (RAX) (AGNC) Low Street Insider Dec 6
- Sell! Warns Goldman Sachs About Annaly Capital Management and American Capital Agency Fool Dec 6
- Is Annaly A Wise Investment At 52-Week Low? Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Why mortgage rates rose 3 basis points as TBAs remained flat Market Realist Dec 6
- Where the Money Is: December 5 Fool Dec 5
- Goldman Sachs: Sell Agency Mortgage REITs NLY, AGNC Barrons.com Dec 5
- Why ADP’s report signals a stronger-than-expected jobs report Market Realist Dec 5
AGNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Capital Agency is down 27.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Hatteras Financial down 31.49%, and Two Harbors Investment down 5.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AGNC
Pro Report PDF for AGNC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AGNC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AGNC
Did American Capital Agency make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Capital Agency Corp. (AGNC) is a real estate investment trust (REIT), which invests in residential mortgage pass-through securities and collateralized mortgage obligations on a leveraged basis. These investments consist of securities, for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by the United States Government-sponsored entities, such as the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae), and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac), or by a the United Sates Government agency, such as the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae). The Company is externally managed by American Capital Agency Management, LLC, a subsidiary of a wholly owned portfolio company of American Capital, Ltd. (American Capital). American Capital Agency Corp. was founded in 2008 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.