AGNC Key Stats
- Now's the Time to Start Worrying About Mortgage Rates Fool Jun 19
- Have the mREITs Finally Reached the Bottom? Fool Jun 19
- Buy These mREITs Amid QE Unwinding Fool Jun 19
- American Capital Agency (AGNC) Dividend Cut Viewed as 'Derisking' Street Insider Jun 19
- American Capital Agency Falls: Fed Loser Jun 19
- American Capital Agency Stock Falls On Unusually High Volume (AGNC) Jun 19
- Mortgage REIT Investors Don't Fear the Taper Fool Jun 19
- How to Make the Fed Pay You Fool Jun 19
- Stocks Little Changed as Investors Brace for Bernanke Jun 19
- AGNC Dividend Ain't So Bad Jun 19
AGNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Capital Agency is down 15.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, ARMOUR Residential REIT down 22.15%, and Two Harbors Investment up 25.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AGNC
Pro Report PDF for AGNC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AGNC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AGNC
Did American Capital Agency make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Capital Agency Corp. (AGNC) is a real estate investment trust (REIT), which invests in residential mortgage pass-through securities and collateralized mortgage obligations on a leveraged basis. These investments consist of securities, for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by the United States Government-sponsored entities, such as the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae), and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac), or by a the United Sates Government agency, such as the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae). The Company is externally managed by American Capital Agency Management, LLC, a subsidiary of a wholly owned portfolio company of American Capital, Ltd. (American Capital). American Capital Agency Corp. was founded in 2008 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.