AGNC Key Stats
- 3 Financial Stocks Dragging The Sector Down The Street 03/07 07:40 ET
- Improving balance sheets will help REITs like Simon Property Group Yahoo 03/06 16:13 ET
- AMERICAN CAPITAL AGENCY CORP Financials Yahoo 03/06 13:04 ET
- Why ADP and Moody’s numbers suggest a weak jobs report Yahoo 03/06 12:19 ET
- Why state laws affect home price appreciation and drive REITs Market Realist 03/06 12:00 ET
- American Capital Agency's Dividend Range Scenarios For Q1 2014 Yahoo 03/06 10:08 ET
- How A War-Driven Flight-To-Quality Could Lift Annaly Shares Yahoo 03/06 09:20 ET
- Why continually dropping mortgage delinquencies are good for REITs Yahoo 03/05 14:26 ET
- How Main Street Capital Corporation Will Mimic Its High-Yield Peers Yahoo 03/05 07:01 ET
- Why we saw a big downward revision in the 4Q13 US economy Yahoo 03/04 16:00 ET
AGNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Capital Agency is down 20.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Annaly Capital down 19.06%, and American Capital Mortgage down 12.66%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AGNC
Pro Report PDF for AGNC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AGNC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AGNC
Did American Capital Agency make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: REIT - Residential
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
American Capital Agency Corp. (AGNC) is a real estate investment trust (REIT), which invests in residential mortgage pass-through securities and collateralized mortgage obligations on a leveraged basis. These investments consist of securities, for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by the United States Government-sponsored entities, such as the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae), and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac), or by a the United Sates Government agency, such as the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae). The Company is externally managed by American Capital Agency Management, LLC, a subsidiary of a wholly owned portfolio company of American Capital, Ltd. (American Capital). American Capital Agency Corp. was founded in 2008 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.