AGM Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- Can Silver Lake walk away from Dell? May 16
- 5 Stocks With Prime Sales Growth — IDCC AGM HGSH ESGR GV Investor Place May 13
- Federal Agricultural Mortgage's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tr... May 10
- Farmer Mac Reports First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 9
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP May 6
- 5 Stocks With Prime Sales Growth — IDCC AGM HGSH ESGR GV Investor Place May 6
- 5 Stocks With Prime Sales Growth — IDCC AGM HGSH ESGR GV Investor Place Apr 29
- 5 Stocks With Strong Sales Growth — IDCC AGM HGSH ESGR GV Investor Place Apr 22
- 5 Stocks With Prime Sales Growth — IDCC AGM HGSH ESGR GV Investor Place Apr 15
AGM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Federal Agricultural Mortgage is up 24.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.06%, Federal Agricultural Mortgage up 48.43%, and Enstar Group up 45.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AGM
Pro Report PDF for AGM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AGM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AGM
Did Federal Agricultural Mortgage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation, also known as Farmer Mac, is a stockholder-owned, publicly traded company that was chartered by the United States federal government in 1988 to serve as a secondary market in agricultural loans such as mortgages for agricultural real estate and rural housing. The company purchases loans from agricultural lenders, and sells instruments backed by those loans. The company also works with the United States Department of Agriculture. It is based in Washington, D.C.