AGM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.161|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||72.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Federal Agricultural Mortgage (AGM) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield Street Insider Dec 4
- Farmer Mac Declares Quarterly Dividends on Common and Preferred Stock PR Newswire Dec 4
- Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation: Investor Fears Will Be Short-Lived Nov 25
- Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, November 13, 2013 noodls Nov 12
- Farmer Mac Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Nov 12
- Ex-Div Reminder for Federal Agricultural Mortgage Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series A Sep 26
- Analysis: Despite talk of farm bubble, Farmer Mac woos investors Sep 23
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Adobe, Cisco, Groupon, Disney and More Sep 19
AGM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Federal Agricultural is up 9.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Federal Agricultural up 10.51%, and Cash America down 3.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AGM
Pro Report PDF for AGM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AGM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AGM
Did Federal Agricultural make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp provides agricultural real estate and rural housing mortgage loans in the secondary market in the United States.