AFFY Key Stats
SA Breaking News11/28 11:01
SA Breaking News11/26 16:29
Business Wire11/26 16:20
|11/28/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Nov 26 2014, Pay Date: Dec 23 2014|
|06/26/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Affymax Inc|
AFFY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Affymax is down 66.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Amgen up 28.39%, and ARCA biopharma down 64.50%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AFFY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AFFY
Did Affymax make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.affymax.com
- IR Website: http://www.investors.affymax.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Affymax Inc is a biopharmaceutical company in the process of restructuring operations.
AFFY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AFFY","name")
- Description: =YCI("AFFY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AFFY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AFFY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AFFY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.