AFFY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.827|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-104.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire06/24 16:30
Dow Jones06/16 09:22
Dow Jones06/13 17:25
Business Wire06/13 16:15
|06/26/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Affymax Inc|
AFFY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Affymax is down 91.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.37%, Amgen up 21.15%, and ARCA biopharma up 1.43%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AFFY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AFFY
Did Affymax make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.affymax.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Affymax Inc is a biopharmaceutical company in the process of restructuring operations.
AFFY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AFFY","name")
- Description: =YCI("AFFY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AFFY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AFFY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AFFY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.