AER Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.074|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||62.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||237.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Moody's: No negative rating impact on Genesis aircraft lease ABS from excess concentration Nov 27
- AerCap Holdings At A Good Cruising Altitude Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Qiwi plc (QIWI) Worth Watching: Stock Moves 6.4% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 20
- UAE's Waha Capital eyes acquisitions in healthcare, education - CEO Nov 11
- AerCap Holdings N.V. CEO Hosts Investor and Analyst Day (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 7
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades AerCap Holdings (AER) to Underperform Street Insider Nov 6
- AerCap Holdings' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- Can This High-Growth Dividend Stock Continue to Fly? Fool Nov 4
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Nov 4
AER Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AerCap Holdings is up 59.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, Air Lease up 39.39%, and Aircastle up 61.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AER
Pro Report PDF for AER
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AER Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AER
Did AerCap Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AerCap Holdings N.V., through its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated aviation company worldwide. It engages in leasing and trading aircraft; and provides aircraft management services. The company's management services include leasing and remarketing, cash management and treasury, technical advisory, and accounting and administrative services. AerCap is a New York Stock Exchange-listed company has offices in Ireland, the United States, China, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Schiphol, the Netherlands.