AER Key Stats
- Is AerCap Holdings Earning Its Keep? Fool Jun 14
- Buy These Aircraft Leasing Stocks Still Trading Below Book Value Jun 5
- Buy These Aircraft Leasing Stocks Still Trading Below Book Value Fool Jun 5
- AerCap Inks $2.6 Billion Sale-and-Leaseback Agreement May 30
- AerCap removed from Conviction Buy List at Evercore May 30
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Enters into US $2.6 Billion Purchase and Leaseback Agreemen... May 29
- AerCap Analyst and Investor Call Today on Purchase and Leaseback Agreement with ... May 29
- U.S. Residential Construction Recovers Off a Low Base; Growth in the 10% to 20% ... May 29
- AerCap enters into USD2.6 billion purchase and leaseback agreement with LATAM Ai... May 29
- Momentum in the Commercial Aerospace Market as Defense Takes on Sequestration an... May 28
AER Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AerCap is up 44.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Fly Leasing up 50.47%, and Air Lease up 40.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AER
Pro Report PDF for AER
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AER Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AER
Did AerCap make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AerCap Holdings N.V., through its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated aviation company worldwide. It engages in leasing and trading aircraft; and provides aircraft management services. The company's management services include leasing and remarketing, cash management and treasury, technical advisory, and accounting and administrative services. AerCap is a New York Stock Exchange-listed company has offices in Ireland, the United States, China, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Schiphol, the Netherlands.