AEM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.75|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-56.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||129.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- RBC Capital Downgrades Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) to Sector Perform Street Insider 7:23 AM
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: AEM AMGN LNG GMCR DG FNSR The Street 6:03 AM
- AGNICO EAGLE MINES LTD Financials Dec 5
- As Gold Craters Not All Miners Are Equal Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Duncan Middlemiss, President and CEO of St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. (SAS.TO), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- Kevin Bullock, President, CEO and Director of Volta Resources Inc. (VTR.TO), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- Pretium Resources (PVG) Jumps: Stock Adds 7.4% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Goldcorp Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Jay Taylor: Cashing In On Deflationary Forces Dec 1
- TSX Accepts Pan American's Share Buyback - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
AEM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Agnico Eagle Mines is down 50.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.87%, Barrick Gold down 52.82%, and Kinross Gold down 51.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AEM
Pro Report PDF for AEM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AEM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AEM
Did Agnico Eagle Mines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Agnico-Eagle is a long established, Canadian headquartered, gold producer with operations located in Canada, Finland and Mexico, and exploration and development activities in Canada, Finland, Mexico and the United States. The Company has full exposure to higher gold prices consistent with its policy of no forward gold sales and maintains a corporate strategy based on increasing shareholders exposure to gold, on a per share basis. It has paid a cash dividend for 29 consecutive years.