AEIS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0655|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-86.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. [AEIS] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell Nov 20
- Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. [AEIS] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell GlobeNewswire Nov 19
- Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Looks Attractive: Stock Moves 5.6% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- Pegasystem (PEGA) Looks Good: Stock Adds 7.3% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 18
- Financial Results and Acquisitions - Research Report on Sanmina, TE Connectivity, Advanced Energy, Ametek, and Nam Tai PR Newswire Nov 14
- Insider Trading Alert - MUR, SLAB, FLT, BK And AEIS Traded By Insiders Nov 14
- Lifelock (LOCK) Looks Attractive: Stock Adds 6.4% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 14
- RealD Inc. (RLD) in Focus: Stock Rises 25.1% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 14
- Advanced Energy to Webcast Analyst Day Presentation on November 20, 2013 noodls Nov 12
- First Solar, SunPower Earnings Warm Up JinkoSolar Investor's Business Daily Nov 12
AEIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Advanced Energy Inds is up 74.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.83%, Applied Materials up 59.92%, and Jinpan International up 26.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AEIS
Pro Report PDF for AEIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AEIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AEIS
Did Advanced Energy Inds make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, sells and supports industrial power conversion products that transform power into various usable forms. The Company also supplies thermal instrumentation products for advanced temperature control.