AEE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.731|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.48%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-901.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ameren Missouri Deactivates Emergency Operations Center noodls Dec 8
- Storm Restoration Work Continues noodls Dec 7
- Crews Remain in Place noodls Dec 7
- All of the Coal Plants Aren't Being Closed Fool Dec 7
- 7:30 am Ameren subsidiary, Ameren Illinois, prices public offering of $280 mln aggregate principal amount of 4.80% senior secured notes due 2043 at 99.464% of their principal amount Dec 6
- Ameren Illinois Stands Ready to Respond to Winter Storm Moving Through Southern Illinois noodls Dec 6
- Ameren Missouri Restoration Plan in Full Swing noodls Dec 6
- Ameren Illinois Announces Pricing of Senior Secured Notes Offering noodls Dec 6
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: CHY, AXE, AEE, APC The Street Dec 6
- AEE Named 'Top Dividend Stock Of The Dow Utilities' At Dividend Channel With 4.4% Yield The Street Dec 6
AEE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ameren is up 28.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Huaneng Power up 8.43%, and Duke Energy up 14.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AEE
Pro Report PDF for AEE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AEE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AEE
Did Ameren make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ameren Corporation was created December 31, 1997 by the merger of Missouri's Union Electric Company and the neighboring Central Illinois Public Service Company . It is now a holding company for several power companies and energy companies. The company is based in St. Louis, Missouri, serving 2.4 million electric, and 900,000 natural gas customers across 64,000 sq. mi. The company was founded in 1881.