ADT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.19%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.881|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.16%|
|Net Income (TTM)||421.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.27%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hundreds of ADT Team Members Spread Holiday Cheer by Giving Back to Their Local Communities Business Wire 9:00 AM
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- ADT Corporation (ADT): Today's Featured Diversified Services Laggard The Street Dec 9
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- The ADT Corporation - Analyst/Investor Day Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- ADT's CEO Hosts Investor Day Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- ADT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 6
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Steve Cochennet, the CEO, President, Secretary, Treasurer and Chairman of Guardian 8 Holdings (GRDH) Dec 5
- ADT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 3
- Disconnected Devices: How Many Apps Does It Take to Turn On a Light Bulb? Bloomberg Dec 3
ADT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). The ADT is down 11.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Tyco International up 35.58%, and McGraw Hill Financial up 35.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ADT
Pro Report PDF for ADT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ADT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ADT
Did The ADT make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The ADT Corporation is a provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and related monitoring services.