ADSK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.080|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||92.31%|
|Net Income (TTM)||249.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AUTODESK INC Financials Dec 12
- 30 captivating facts about a biotech breakthrough USA TODAY Dec 10
- 30 Captivating Facts Celebrating an Important Biotech Breakthrough Fool Dec 9
- Invest in These Hot Tech Trends Fool Dec 9
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE) Street Insider Dec 9
- Moon Express unveils lunar lander design with planned 2015 launch date The Verge Dec 8
- AUTODESK INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 6
- Autodesk Charts the Future of Building Information Modeling noodls Dec 4
- Autodesk Charts the Future of Building Information Modeling Business Wire Dec 4
- [video] Autodesk: C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett (12/03) Bloomberg Dec 3
ADSK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Autodesk is up 31.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Adobe Systems up 60.66%, and Dassault Systemes SA up 3.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ADSK
Pro Report PDF for ADSK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ADSK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ADSK
Did Autodesk make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Autodesk, Inc., is a design software and services company, offering customers productive business solutions. It serves customers in the architecture, engineering and construction, manufacturing, and digital media and entertainment industries.