ADP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.936|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.429B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.41%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cyber Security: A Top Concern - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Gauging Main Street Hiring: November Ticked Up BusinessWeek Dec 6
- Stock Market News for December 6, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 6
- Stock Downgrades: Oil's Not Well at Exxon Minyanville Dec 5
- Morgan Stanley Starts ADP (ADP) at Equalweight Street Insider Dec 5
- More Eyebrow-Raising Good News - Ahead of Wall Street Zacks Dec 5
- Stock Market News for December 5, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 5
- Fed on center stage until earnings: Cramer CNBC Dec 4
- Stocks wobble, end mixed CNNMoney.com Dec 4
- November's 215,000-Job Increase Is a High for the Year Fool Dec 4
ADP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Automatic Data Processing is up 42.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Paychex up 35.81%, and Insperity up 10.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ADP
Pro Report PDF for ADP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ADP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ADP
Did Automatic Data Processing make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. provides business outsourcing solutions. The company operates in three segments: Employer Services, Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Services, and Dealer Services. In addition, This segment offers digital marketing solutions and services, including Websites, sales leads, email, search, display, and social media marketing and management services to the automotive industry. The company was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Roseland, New Jersey.