ACN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.870|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.12%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.282B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 11:31 am Accenture and Dell sign agreement to deliver cloud and security solutions, application management services to mid-market and select enterprise customers Briefing.com Dec 12
- Thursday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Dec 12
- Mobile Sensors, Context and Tech's Future: Q&A With Rob Scoble of Rackspace Minyanville Dec 12
- Accenture Can Capture Multibillion-Dollar Opportunity Investor's Business Daily Dec 12
- Apple (AAPL), IBM (IBM), CBS (CBS) Among 24 Stocks for 2014 - Deutsche Bank Street Insider Dec 12
- ACN January 2014 Options Begin Trading Dec 12
- ASM Research Recognized for Performance Management noodls Dec 12
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: LUV ACN COST MHK GMCR MU The Street Dec 12
- Coverage initiated on Accenture by RBC Capital Mkts Dec 12
- Accenture Stock Sees Short Interest Jump 18.7% Dec 11
ACN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Accenture is up 7.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, IBM down 8.99%, and Cognizant Tech Solution up 28.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACN
Pro Report PDF for ACN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACN
Did Accenture make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Accenture plc is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company headquartered in Dublin, Republic of Ireland. It is the largest consulting firm in the world and is a Fortune Global 500 company. As of September 2011, the company had more than 236,000 employees across 120 countries. Accenture's current clients include 96 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Previously incorporated in the USA, then in Bermuda, since September 1, 2009 the company has been incorporated in Ireland.