ACAT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.015|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.56%|
|Net Income (TTM)||41.61M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.72%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- See How Arctic Cat Ranks Among Analysts' Top Picks With Strong Buyback Activity The Street 8:26 AM
- Why Vail Resorts Could Celebrate an Early Winter Even More Than Polaris and Arctic Cat Fool Dec 5
- How Polaris Can Power Up Your Portfolio Fool Nov 18
- CFO Moves: General Dynamics, Artic Cat, XO Group The Wall Street Journal Nov 18
- Arctic Cat Announces Planned Retirement of CFO Timothy Delmore in May 2014 noodls Nov 18
- Snowmobile maker Arctic Cat says CFO to retire Nov 18
- ARCTIC CAT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 18
- ARCTIC CAT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligat Nov 15
- 2014 Indian Chief Classic Looks to Dominate Harley-Davidson Fool Nov 10
- ARCTIC CAT INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
ACAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arctic Cat is up 64.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.87%, Polaris Industries up 71.28%, and Harley-Davidson up 49.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACAT
Pro Report PDF for ACAT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACAT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACAT
Did Arctic Cat make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Arctic Cat Inc. designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets snowmobiles, all-terrain vehicles and recreational off-highway vehicles under the Arctic Cat brand name. It also provides related parts, garments, and accessories.