ACAT Key Stats
- YieldBoost ACAT From 0.8% To 21.9% Jun 18
- Arctic Cat: Mauling The Competition Jun 14
- ARCTIC CAT INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Jun 14
- Offerings to the Gods of Speed Fool Jun 11
- [$$] The Barron's 400 ETF Jun 8
- See How Arctic Cat Ranks Among Analysts' Top Picks With Strong Buyback Activity Jun 6
- ARCTIC CAT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition... Jun 6
- Why Polaris Is Poised to Keep Zooming Fool Jun 5
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Arctic Cat (ACAT) May 28
- Ski-Doo IPO Raises $254 Million: Should You Buy? May 23
ACAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arctic Cat is up 37.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Polaris Industries up 40.98%, and Harley-Davidson up 12.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACAT
Pro Report PDF for ACAT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACAT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACAT
Did Arctic Cat make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Arctic Cat is a North American manufacturer of snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicles. The company was formed in 1960 and is based in Thief River Falls, Minnesota. The company designs, engineers, manufactures and markets all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, as well as related parts, garments and accessories. Its common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “ACAT”.