ABX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.18%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-10.67|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-73.85%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.68B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.21%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- James West: Falling Back In Love With Gold Seeking Alpha Dec 12
- Why Iamgold (IAG) Halted Dividend Payments The Street Dec 12
- Iamgold: Dividend Suspension + Falling Gold = Big Plunge Barrons.com Dec 12
- More Room to Fall The Street Dec 12
- Gold Producers Balance Sheets Would Weaken Below $1250/oz (ABX) (NEM) (AEM) Street Insider Dec 11
- A Struggling Market Isn't Always a Bad Thing Fool Dec 11
- Barrick Gold - A Contrarian Play Based On Improved Capital Allocation Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Gold futures jump to settle at three-week high MarketWatch Dec 10
- Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks AP Dec 10
- Midday Glance: Gold companies AP Dec 10
ABX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Barrick Gold is down 50.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Newmont Mining down 46.54%, and Gold Fields down 63.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABX
Pro Report PDF for ABX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABX
Did Barrick Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Barrick is the gold industry leader, with a portfolio of 26 operating mines and advanced exploration and development projects located across five continents, and large land positions on some of the world’s most prolific and prospective mineral trends. The Company also has the largest reserves in the gold industry, with about 140 million ounces of proven and probable gold reserves1. In addition, Barrick has 6.5 billion pounds of copper reserves and 1.07 billion ounces of silver contained within gold reserves1 as of December 31, 2010. In July, 2011, Barrick acquired Equinox Minerals which adds a further 4.5 billion pounds of copper reserves from the Lumwana mine and 1.2 billion pounds of copper reserves from the Jabal Sayid project.