ABX Key Stats
|Revenue Quarterly YoY Growth||-5.68%|
|EPS Diluted TTM||-0.8389|
|EPS Diluted Quarterly YoY Growth||-18.27%|
|Net Income TTM||-847.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin Quarterly||44.78%|
|Profit Margin Quarterly||24.64%|
|Payout Ratio TTM Pro||Go Pro|
- Time To Short Gold May 23
- Why Will These Miners Be Slowing Growth? Fool May 23
- Early Glance: Gold companies May 23
- Barrick Gold, Goldcorp Making a Stand May 23
- Final Glance: Gold companies May 22
- Emerging Markets Evening Roundup: Shanda Games Reports Earnings; Coca-Cola Femsa... May 22
- What's in Store for Barrick Gold? May 22
- X Factor: 5 Stocks Reaching Their Ex-Dividend Date on May 29 May 22
- Time To Short Gold Fool May 22
- How to Play the End of the Commodity Super Cycle Fool May 22
ABX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Barrick Gold Corporation is down 49.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Newmont Mining Corporation down 31.48%, and Goldcorp down 26.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABX
Pro Report PDF for ABX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABX
Did Barrick Gold Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Barrick is the gold industry leader, with a portfolio of 26 operating mines and advanced exploration and development projects located across five continents, and large land positions on some of the world’s most prolific and prospective mineral trends. The Company also has the largest reserves in the gold industry, with about 140 million ounces of proven and probable gold reserves1. In addition, Barrick has 6.5 billion pounds of copper reserves and 1.07 billion ounces of silver contained within gold reserves1 as of December 31, 2010. In July, 2011, Barrick acquired Equinox Minerals which adds a further 4.5 billion pounds of copper reserves from the Lumwana mine and 1.2 billion pounds of copper reserves from the Jabal Sayid project.