AAP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.54|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.36%|
|Net Income (TTM)||407.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.22%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AutoZone's Earnings: 3 Things to Watch Fool Dec 9
- Trade-Ideas: Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock The Street Dec 9
- Benefit From Aging Vehicles in the U.S. With These 3 Companies Fool Dec 7
- Can Pep Boys Earnings Match AutoZone and Advance Auto Parts? Fool Dec 6
- Advance Auto Parts Refinances Credit Facility noodls Dec 5
- 5:00 pm Advance Auto refinances credit facility Dec 5
- InPlay: Advance Auto refinances credit facility Dec 5
- ADVANCE AUTO PARTS INC Financials Dec 5
- Should You Part Ways With This Auto Parts Company? Fool Dec 4
- New Lifetime High Reached: Advance Auto Parts (AAP) The Street Dec 4
AAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Advance Auto Parts is up 53.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.06%, AutoZone up 31.41%, and O'Reilly Automotive up 37.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AAP
Pro Report PDF for AAP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AAP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AAP
Did Advance Auto Parts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Based in Roanoke, Virginia, Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is a leading automotive aftermarket retailer in the United States, based on sales and store count. They are a member of the Fortune 500 and Forbes Magazine named them the best-managed company in the retail sector in 2005. They operate more than 3,500 stores in 39 continental states, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands and the company employs more than 51,000 friendly and knowledgeable Team Members. The company sells automotive parts, accessories, batteries and maintenance items and gives customers access to thousands of parts that are available on a same-day or overnight basis at “ready-to-go” low prices. Their stores’ primary customer is the “Do-it-yourselfer” (DIY), but we also serve the professional installer market “Do-it-for-me” or (DIFM).