A Key Stats
- Itron Teams Up with Choice - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Agilent Technologies Inc (A): Today's Featured Electronics Winner May 20
- Itron Teams Up with Choice May 20
- Today's Top Performers In Electronics May 20
- 3 Pharmaceutical Stock Earnings Snapshots May 19
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs again, Google jumps May 15
- US STOCKS-Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs again, Google jumps May 15
- Agilent Technologies Beats on EPS But GAAP Results Lag May 15
- US STOCKS-Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs again May 15
- Dow, S&P 500 set records again; investors confident in rally May 15
A Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Agilent Technologies is up 21.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.88%, Thermo Fisher Scientific up 74.56%, and Life Technologies up 79.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for A
Pro Report PDF for A
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download A Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring A
Did Agilent Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Agilent Technologies, or Agilent, is an American company that designs and manufactures electronic and bio-analytical measurement instruments and equipment for measurement and evaluation. Many of Agilent's predecessor product lines were developed by Hewlett-Packard, the American computing company founded in 1939. In 1999, the product lines not directly connected with computers, storage, and imaging were grouped into a separate company, the stock of which was offered to the public in an initial public offering. The Agilent IPO may have been the largest in the history of Silicon Valley at the time.