1 Month Certificate of Deposit Rate (DISCONTINUED):
1 Month Certificate of Deposit Rate (DISCONTINUED) is at 0.17%, compared to 0.16% the previous market day and N/A last year. This is higher than the long term average of .
1 Month Certificate of Deposit Rate (DISCONTINUED) Chart
1 Month Certificate of Deposit Rate (DISCONTINUED) Historical Data
|Data for this Date Range|
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
1 Month Certificate of Deposit Rate (DISCONTINUED) Summary
- Last Value: 0.17%
- Latest Period: Jun 28 2013
- Updated: Jul 1, 2013, 16:20 EDT
- Next Release:
- Frequency: Market Daily
- Unit: Percent
- Adjustment: N/A
- Long Term Average:
- Value Previously: 0.16%
- Change From Previous: 6.25%
- Value One Year Ago:
- Change From One Year Ago: N/A
- First Period: Dec 22 1965
- First Value: N/A
- Notes: Secondary market rate.
Professional Data Verification
Need to see the raw data? Download the original data directly from our source.Professional Download Source File
I:1MCDRNK Excel Add-In Codes
- Indicator Code: I:1MCDRNK
- Indicator Name: =YCI("I:1MCDRNK","name")
- Latest Value: =YCP("I:1MCDRNK")
- Last 5 Values: =YCS("I:1MCDRNK",,-4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
|US Durable Goods Inventories||408.26B USD|
Browse All Economic Data
- Production Industrial Production, Nonfinancial Business Assets and Liabilities, Producer Prices, Retail and Services, Transportation
- Labor Employment, Hours and Wages
- Government Central Banks, Governance and Policy, Government Assets and Liabilities, Government Receipts and Outlays, Military
- National Accounts Components of GDP, GDP, International Transactions
- Money, Banking, and Finance Cryptocurrency, Derivatives, Financial Services Sector Assets and Liabilities, Foreign Exchange, Interest Rates, Monetary
- Households Consumer Prices, Household Assets and Liabilities, Personal Income and Spending
- Housing and Construction Construction, House Prices, House Sales
- Commodities Agriculture and Livestock, Chemicals, Energy, Industrial Metals, Precious Metals
- Markets, Economic Activity, and Sentiment Economic Activity Indexes, Market Indexes, Sentiment Surveys
- Development Environment, Infrastructure, Population
- Countries Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, United Kingdom, United States, View All
- States California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, View All
- Sources ADP, BLS, EIA, ECB, Eurostat, Federal Reserve, S&P, World Bank, View All
- Reports ADP Employment, Case-Shiller, CPI, GDP, Monthly Energy Review, Personal Income and Outlays, US Int'l Transactions, View All