Vale Payout Ratio (TTM)
View 4,000+ financial data typesBrowse...
Vale Payout Ratio (TTM) Chart
Vale Historical Payout Ratio (TTM) Data
|Data for this Date Range|
|Sept. 30, 2015||Upgrade|
|June 30, 2015||Upgrade|
|March 31, 2015||Upgrade|
|Dec. 31, 2014||Upgrade|
|Sept. 30, 2014||Upgrade|
|June 30, 2014||Upgrade|
|March 31, 2014||Upgrade|
|Dec. 31, 2013||Upgrade|
|Sept. 30, 2013||Upgrade|
|June 30, 2013||Upgrade|
|March 31, 2013||Upgrade|
|Dec. 31, 2012||Upgrade|
|Sept. 30, 2012||Upgrade|
|June 30, 2012||Upgrade|
|March 31, 2012||Upgrade|
|Dec. 31, 2011||Upgrade|
|Sept. 30, 2011||Upgrade|
|June 30, 2011||Upgrade|
|March 31, 2011||Upgrade|
|Dec. 31, 2010||Upgrade|
|Sept. 30, 2010||Upgrade|
|June 30, 2010||Upgrade|
|March 31, 2010||Upgrade|
|Dec. 31, 2009||Upgrade|
|Sept. 30, 2009||Upgrade|
|June 30, 2009||Upgrade|
|March 31, 2009||Upgrade|
|Dec. 31, 2008||Upgrade|
|Sept. 30, 2008||Upgrade|
|June 30, 2008||Upgrade|
There is no data for the selected date range.
About Payout Ratio
The payout ratio is the percentage of net income that a company pays out as dividends to common shareholders.
A payout ratio of 10% means for every dollar in Net Income, 10% is being paid out as a dividend. For instance, if Microsoft earns $50 million in net income and the payout ratio is 25%, Microsoft will offer $12.5 million to all its common shareholders.
Companies with low payout ratios:
- High growth companies often have low payout ratios; they use the money to invest in other projects.
- Companies that do not have positive cash flow or positive earnings.
Companies with high payout ratios:
- Value-orientated companies
- Where the board and management may own stock and pay dividends to themselves (cynical view)
- Where management is favorable to shareholders
- Companies that have a consistent dividend stock policy
- Companies that do not have any investment projects that are worth pursuing.
VALE Payout Ratio (TTM) Benchmarks
VALE Payout Ratio (TTM) Range, Past 5 Years
VALE Payout Ratio (TTM) Excel Add-In Codes
- Metric Code: payout_ratio
- Latest data point: =YCP("VALE", "payout_ratio")
- Last 5 data points: =YCS("VALE", "payout_ratio", -4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
SA Breaking News 11/27 18:48 ET
Yahoo 11/27 14:16 ET
Yahoo 11/27 13:04 ET
Yahoo 11/27 12:46 ET
Yahoo 11/27 09:39 ET
Reuters - UK Focus 11/27 09:38 ET
Yahoo 11/26 09:12 ET
noodls 11/26 08:56 ET
Yahoo 11/26 06:33 ET
Other 11/26 03:09 ET