Sifco Industries Payout Ratio (TTM)
Sifco Industries Payout Ratio (TTM) Chart
Sifco Industries Historical Payout Ratio (TTM) Data
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
About Payout Ratio
The payout ratio is the percentage of net income that a company pays out as dividends to common shareholders.
A payout ratio of 10% means for every dollar in Net Income, 10% is being paid out as a dividend. For instance, if Microsoft earns $50 million in net income and the payout ratio is 25%, Microsoft will offer $12.5 million to all its common shareholders.
Companies with low payout ratios:
- High growth companies often have low payout ratios; they use the money to invest in other projects.
- Companies that do not have positive cash flow or positive earnings.
Companies with high payout ratios:
- Value-orientated companies
- Where the board and management may own stock and pay dividends to themselves (cynical view)
- Where management is favorable to shareholders
- Companies that have a consistent dividend stock policy
- Companies that do not have any investment projects that are worth pursuing.
SIF Payout Ratio (TTM) Benchmarks
|ARC Group Worldwide||Upgrade|
SIF Payout Ratio (TTM) Range, Past 5 Years
SIF Payout Ratio (TTM) Excel Add-In Codes
- Metric Code: payout_ratio
- Latest data point: =YCP("SIF", "payout_ratio")
- Last 5 data points: =YCS("SIF", "payout_ratio", -4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
Yahoo 02/04 13:04 ET
MT Newswires 01/29 16:36 ET
Yahoo 01/29 16:35 ET
SA Breaking News 01/29 16:28 ET
Business Wire 01/29 16:20 ET
Yahoo 01/29 16:04 ET
Business Wire 01/07 16:20 ET