Merck & Co Annual Sales Estimate
Merck & Co Annual Sales Estimate Chart
Merck & Co Historical Annual Sales Estimate Data
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
About Forward Annual Sales Timeseries
This metric can be thought of as the expected future path of annual sales, based on analyst guesses.
It is a series of 2 estimates, looking ahead to the end of the current year and the following one. The series is based on estimates received from analysts polled by Zacks Investment Research on the previous business day.
1) Analysts are making guesses. While they generally become more accurate as they approach the reporting date, they do guess incorrectly. This can lead to large effects on the stock price when the true numbers are revealed.
2) Reporting dates are later than the actual fiscal quarter end date. Hence, estimates for the fiscal quarter end date continue to be issued after quarter ends until the company reports.
3) There are multiple sources for earnings estimates, and different providers will give slightly different "consensus" numbers.
MRK Annual Sales Estimate Benchmarks
|Johnson & Johnson||Upgrade|
MRK Annual Sales Estimate Range, Past 5 Years
MRK Annual Sales Estimate Excel Add-In Codes
- Metric Code: annual_sales_estimates
- Latest data point: =YCP("MRK", "annual_sales_estimates")
- Last 5 data points: =YCS("MRK", "annual_sales_estimates", -4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
MT Newswires 05/05 16:24 ET
MT Newswires 05/05 14:13 ET
MT Newswires 05/05 12:42 ET
MT Newswires 05/05 10:54 ET
MT Newswires 05/05 10:23 ET
MT Newswires 05/05 09:25 ET
MT Newswires 05/05 08:50 ET
MT Newswires 05/05 07:00 ET
Business Wire 05/05 06:45 ET
MT Newswires 05/05 06:42 ET