Lockheed Martin Annual EPS Estimates
Lockheed Martin Annual EPS Estimates Chart
Lockheed Martin Historical Annual EPS Estimates Data
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
About EPS Estimates
This is the earnings consensus estimate for a given period of time, according to analysts polled by Zacks Investment Research. For more detailed information on specific periods, view the following:
EPS Est Current Fiscal Year
EPS Est Current Quarter
Important notes about all EPS estimates:
1) Analysts are making guesses. While they generally become more accurate as they approach the reporting date, they do guess incorrectly. This can lead to large effects on the stock price when the true numbers are revealed.
2) Companies have different end dates. Do not assume all end dates are at the same time.
3) Reporting dates are later than the actual end date. Hence, estimates for the end date continue to be issued until the company reports earnings.
4) There are multiple sources for earnings estimates, and different providers will give slightly different "consensus" numbers.
5) We show weekly history. Gaps in the data are because we did not receive data for a given week and should not be interpreted as anything else.
LMT Annual EPS Estimates Benchmarks
LMT Annual EPS Estimates Range, Past 5 Years
LMT Annual EPS Estimates Excel Add-In Codes
- Metric Code: annual_eps_estimates
- Latest data point: =YCP("LMT", "annual_eps_estimates")
- Last 5 data points: =YCS("LMT", "annual_eps_estimates", -4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
Yahoo 12/04 08:46 ET
SA Breaking News 12/04 06:58 ET
Reuters 12/04 00:13 ET
Yahoo 12/03 23:51 ET
Yahoo 12/03 12:03 ET
Yahoo 12/02 16:37 ET
Yahoo 12/02 16:17 ET
Yahoo 12/02 16:14 ET
Yahoo 12/02 10:00 ET
Yahoo 12/02 08:58 ET