Appian EPS Estimates for Current Fiscal Year
EPS Estimates for Current Fiscal Year Chart
Historical EPS Estimates for Current Fiscal Year Data
|Data for this Date Range|
|June 6, 2019||Upgrade|
|May 28, 2019||Upgrade|
|May 3, 2019||Upgrade|
|Feb. 22, 2019||Upgrade|
|Feb. 1, 2019||Upgrade|
|Dec. 31, 2018||Upgrade|
|Nov. 2, 2018||Upgrade|
|Sept. 19, 2018||Upgrade|
|Aug. 3, 2018||Upgrade|
|July 30, 2018||Upgrade|
|May 4, 2018||Upgrade|
|April 29, 2018||Upgrade|
|March 12, 2018||Upgrade|
|Feb. 24, 2018||Upgrade|
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
About EPS Estimates
This is the earnings consensus estimate for a given period of time, according to analysts polled by Standard & Poor's. For more detailed information on specific periods, view the following:
EPS Est Current Fiscal Year
EPS Est Current Quarter
Important notes about all EPS estimates:
1) Analysts are making guesses. While they generally become more accurate as they approach the reporting date, they do guess incorrectly. This can lead to large effects on the stock price when the true numbers are revealed.
2) Companies have different end dates. Do not assume all end dates are at the same time.
3) Reporting dates are later than the actual end date. Hence, estimates for the end date continue to be issued until the company reports earnings.
4) There are multiple sources for earnings estimates, and different providers will give slightly different "consensus" numbers.
5) We show weekly history. Gaps in the data are because we did not receive data for a given week and should not be interpreted as anything else.
EPS Estimates for Current Fiscal Year Benchmarks
|Tableau Software Inc||Upgrade|
|Carbon Black Inc||Upgrade|
EPS Estimates for Current Fiscal Year Range, Past 5 Years
|Minimum||Upgrade||Mar 12 2018|
|Maximum||Upgrade||Nov 21 2017|
EPS Estimates for Current Fiscal Year Excel Add-In Codes
- Metric Code: eps_est_0y
- Data Point Example: =YCP("APPN", "eps_est_0y")
- Data Series Example: =YCS("APPN", "eps_est_0y", -4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
Globe Newswire 06/26 09:00 ET
Globe Newswire 06/25 09:00 ET
Yahoo 06/19 21:07 ET
Globe Newswire 06/19 10:28 ET
Yahoo 06/19 08:37 ET
Yahoo 06/14 13:40 ET
Yahoo 06/11 16:57 ET
Globe Newswire 06/05 04:52 ET
Globe Newswire 05/30 16:05 ET
MT Newswires 05/29 05:19 ET