ZTS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.78|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.75%|
|Net Income (TTM)||389.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FDA Asks Meat Industry to Stop Using Antibiotics in Animal Feed Fox Business Dec 11
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Zoetis Is Terrific The Street Dec 11
- Novartis and Merck Could Boost One Another to New Heights Fool Dec 10
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Bad Leaders Make Bad Markets The Street Dec 10
- Going Past the IPO Hype The Street Dec 9
- The S&P 500's 5 Most Loved Stocks Fool Dec 6
- Are there animal spirits in Zoetis? optionMONSTER Dec 6
- Zoetis Stock: 3 Key Investing Lessons from 2013 Fool Dec 6
- Novartis opens books to suitors for $4 bln-plus animal health business Reuters Dec 3
- Pharma & Biotech Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Dec 3
ZTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zoetis is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.04%, Mylan up 50.22%, and Novartis up 25.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZTS
Pro Report PDF for ZTS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZTS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZTS
Did Zoetis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zoetis Inc discovers, develops, manufactures & commercializes animal health medicines & vaccines for livestock & companion animals. Its products include anti-infectives, vaccines, parasiticides, medicated feed additives & other pharmaceutical products.