ZTS Key Stats
- Market Wrap: Bernanke Baffles Markets; Tesla Off the Hook; H-P Stuns Street Street Insider May 22
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 05/22: (PFE)/(ZTS) (MBND) (CLWR)/(S)... May 22
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/22: (ZLC) (SKS) (TOL) Higher; (UAN) (TGT) (S... May 22
- Pfizer (PFE) To Split Off Remaining Interest in Zoetis (ZTS) Street Insider May 22
- Futures Tick Up; Fed News on Tap Fox Business May 22
- Wall Street Climbs; Traders Brace for Fed News Fox Business May 22
- Zoetis' Apoquel for allergic dogs approved by FDA May 16
- FDA Approves APOQUEL® (oclacitinib tablet) to Control Itch and Inflammation in A... May 16
- ZOETIS INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
- U.S. IPO market on track for best year since 2007 May 13
ZTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zoetis is up 1.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Pfizer up 34.73%, and Merck up 29.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ZTS
Pro Report PDF for ZTS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZTS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZTS
Did Zoetis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Zoetis, Inc. is the world's largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock. The company is a publicly traded subsidiary of Pfizer, the world's largest drug maker, which retains an 83% controlling interest in the firm. The company operates in 70 countries worldwide with recent expansions into Southeast Asia and China.