YPF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.908|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.141B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.74%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/08/2014||Misc||Q2 2014 YPF Sociedad Anonima Earnings Conference Call|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 YPF Sociedad Anonima Earnings Results|
|07/03/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.1452, Declared Date: Jun 18 2014|
|05/09/2014||Misc||Q1 2014 YPF Sociedad Anonima Earnings Conference Call|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 YPF Sociedad Anonima Earnings Results|
|03/10/2014||Misc||Q4 2013 YPF Sociedad Anonima Earnings Conference Call|
|03/07/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 YPF Sociedad Anonima Earnings Results|
YPF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). YPF Sociedad Anonima is up 46.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Petrobras Argentina up 8.30%, and Repsol down 10.12%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for YPF
PDF Report for YPF
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YPF Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring YPF
Did YPF Sociedad Anonima make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Company Website: http://www.ypf.com
- IR Website: http://www.ypf.com/InversoresAccionistas/Paginas/Home.aspx?C=inversores
- HQ Country: Argentina
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Argentina
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
YPF Sociedad Anonima is an integrated oil & gas company. It upstream operation consists of exploration, development & production of crude oil, natural gas & LPG. Its downstream operation includes refining, marketing & distribution of oil, among others.
YPF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("YPF","name")
- Description: =YCI("YPF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("YPF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("YPF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("YPF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.