YPF Key Stats
- South America's Best Bet in Energy Might Not Be Brazil Fool Jun 19
- Is the World Cup All That Argentina Is Looking Forward To? Fool Jun 16
- [$$] New Jersey in Partial Pollution Settlement With Argentina's YPF Jun 12
- Double Dipping Into Double Digit Yields From Transportadora De Gas Del Sur's 4-Y... Jun 12
- STXNEWS LATAM-Argentina's YPF to settle old environmental lawsuit in New Jersey Jun 7
- Argentina Will Not Become Venezuela Fool Jun 6
- Chevron Stock Leads Another Dow Decline Jun 6
- [$$] Argentina's Top Court Unfreezes Chevron Assets Jun 5
- Ask a Fool: Should I Sell My Stake in YPF? May 29
- YPF loses arbitration over natural gas exports to Brazil, Reuters reports May 28
YPF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). YPF Sociedad Anonima is up 30.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Petrobras Argentina down 5.25%, and Chevron up 19.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for YPF
Pro Report PDF for YPF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YPF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YPF
Did YPF Sociedad Anonima make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Repsol YPF, S.A. (originally an abbreviation for Refineria de Petróleos de Escombreras Oil - Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales Sociedad Anónima) is an integrated Spanish oil and gas company with operations in 29 countries. The bulk of its assets are located in Spain and Argentina, as a result of the 1999 takeover of Argentine energy firm YPF by the Spanish conglomerate Repsol S.A.. It is now the 15th largest petroleum refining company according to the Fortune Global 500 list, employing over 40,000 people worldwide. In May 2006 Repsol announced it was planning to float between 15% and 20% of YPF's shares on the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. YPF SOCIEDAD ANONIMA is a subsidiary of Repsol YPF, S.A.