YPF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.029|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||52.10%|
|Net Income (TTM)||797.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.66%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Repsol, Argentina discussing YPF compensation, Reuters says Dec 6
- YPF attracts more bullish activity Dec 5
- Largest option trades in equities Dec 4
- SEC Relevant fact noodls Dec 4
- Repsol, YPF Settle Expropriation Issue Nov 29
- Argentina threatens oil executives with jail time over Falklands drilling Nov 29
- Repsol, YPF Settle Expropriation Issue - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- YPF: Repsol deal will attract oil investment, Reuters reports Nov 29
- The Deal: Repsol Enlists Outside Arbitrator for YPF Payout Talks The Street Nov 28
- YPF S.A. (YPF) Catches Eye: Stock Moves Up 10.2% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 27
YPF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). YPF Sociedad Anonima is up 155.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Statoil ASA down 2.75%, and Chevron up 18.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for YPF
Pro Report PDF for YPF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YPF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YPF
Did YPF Sociedad Anonima make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Repsol YPF, S.A. (originally an abbreviation for Refineria de Petróleos de Escombreras Oil - Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales Sociedad Anónima) is an integrated Spanish oil and gas company with operations in 29 countries. The bulk of its assets are located in Spain and Argentina, as a result of the 1999 takeover of Argentine energy firm YPF by the Spanish conglomerate Repsol S.A.. It is now the 15th largest petroleum refining company according to the Fortune Global 500 list, employing over 40,000 people worldwide. In May 2006 Repsol announced it was planning to float between 15% and 20% of YPF's shares on the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. YPF SOCIEDAD ANONIMA is a subsidiary of Repsol YPF, S.A.