XRTX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.18%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.29|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-71.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.783M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.90%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Xyratex Announces ClusterStor™ 9000 noodls Nov 19
- Xyratex to Exhibit at SC’13 - Extending Industry Leadership noodls Nov 19
- Xyratex to Exhibit at SC'13 - Extending Industry Leadership PR Newswire Nov 18
- The Search For Xyratex's Lost R&D Dollars Seeking Alpha Oct 22
- Company news for October 7, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Oct 7
- Forest Oil rallies on big asset sale Oct 4
- Xyratex Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 3
- Xyratex 4Q results plunge on lower revenue AP Oct 3
- Xyratex Ltd. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Oct 3
- Xyratex, Ltd. (XRTX) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance Street Insider Oct 3
XRTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Xyratex is up 36.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Western Digital up 117.0%, and Seagate Technology up 87.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XRTX
Pro Strategies Featuring XRTX
Did Xyratex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Xyratex, Ltd. is a provider of modular enterprise-class data storage solutions and storage process technology.