XONE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7125|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-75.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/28 06:40
24/7 Wall St.07/25 08:20
Street Insider07/14 07:21
Street Insider07/09 06:56
|05/05/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for ExOne Co|
|08/19/2013||Misc||AGM Event for ExOne Co|
XONE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ExOne is down 46.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.50%, Nordson up 9.05%, and Babcock & Wilcox up 6.79%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for XONE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring XONE
Did ExOne make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.exone.com
- IR Website: http://www.investor.exone.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Printing (except Screen and Books)
- NAICS Code: 323111
- NAICS Industry: Printing and Related Support Activities
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
ExOne Co is a global provider of 3D printing machines & printed products to industrial customers. The Company’s business consists of manufacturing & selling 3D printing machines & printing products to customers using its in-house 3D printing machines.
XONE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("XONE","name")
- Description: =YCI("XONE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("XONE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("XONE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("XONE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.