XONE Key Stats
- Deere and Eagle Bulk Shipping Among Key Stocks Lifting Investor Earnings Spirits May 19
- Shocking Results At ExOne May 19
- Are These Wednesday Post-Earning Movers a Buy? May 17
- EXONE CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Fina... May 17
- DDD, SSYS: William Blair Says Sell, Hype Exceeds Fundamentals May 16
- William Blair gets cautious on 3D printer stocks after rally May 16
- ExOne Earnings Coverage for Real Investors May 15
- ExOne shares fall on larger-than-expected 1Q loss AP May 15
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/15: (MFLR) (CHCI) (NYNY) Higher; (SVNT) (XONE) (WTT... May 15
- On The Fly: Midday Wrap May 15
XONE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ExOne is up 5.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.90%, 3D Systems Corporation up 183.6%, and CVD Equipment Corporation down 15.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for XONE
Pro Report PDF for XONE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XONE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XONE
Did ExOne make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?