XCLL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0108|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.4715M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-92.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire02/03 08:45
XCLL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). XcelMobility is down 76.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.69%, ACI Worldwide up 0.00%, and Adobe Systems up 16.40%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for XCLL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring XCLL
Did XcelMobility make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.xcelmobility.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Computer Related Services
- NAICS Code: 541519
- NAICS Industry: Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
XcelMobility Inc is engaged in developing and marketing mobile applications for mobile devices that utilize cellular networks to connect to the Internet and hardware/software products to increase the speed of Virtual Private Networks.
XCLL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("XCLL","name")
- Description: =YCI("XCLL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("XCLL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("XCLL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("XCLL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.