WY Key Stats
- Play It Safe With This Timber REIT Fool May 23
- Weyerhaeuser Co Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (WY) May 23
- Weyerhaeuser Co. Presents at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference 2013, May-... May 21
- Demand For Wood Help Drive Weyerhaeuser's Earnings May 21
- Shiver Me Timbers: Investing In Timber For Dividends May 20
- [video] The Big Picture on Falling Lumber Prices May 20
- Home Sales Probably Rose Toward 2009 High: U.S. Economy Preview May 19
- Weyerhaeuser Reaches New 52-Week High (WY) May 17
- Weyerhaeuser CEO to present at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference PR Newswire May 16
- Strong Buy on Universal Forest May 14
WY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Weyerhaeuser is up 64.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Potlatch up 73.82%, and Plum Creek Timber up 44.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WY
Pro Report PDF for WY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WY
Did Weyerhaeuser make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Weyerhaeuser is one of the largest pulp and paper companies in the world. It is the world's largest private sector owner of softwood timberland; and the second largest owner of United States timberland, behind Plum Creek Timber. Weyerhaeuser has approximately 20,000 employees in 13 countries, including the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, Mexico, Ireland, France, and Uruguay. The company was founded in 1900 and is headquartered in Federal Way, Washington.