WRB Key Stats
- W. R. Berkley Larger Than S&P 500 Component Cintas Corporation May 16
- Rating Action on W. R. Berkley May 15
- Rating Action on W. R. Berkley - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- 7 Insurance Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 15
- W. R. Berkley Corporation Expands Role of Joseph G. Shores, President of Berkley... May 14
- BERKLEY W R CORP Financials May 10
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of W. R. Berkley Corporation and Its Subsidiaries; Ass... May 9
- Does Berkshire Hathaway Support All-Time Highs? May 9
- 7 Insurance Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 8
- Does Travelers Support These Prices? May 8
WRB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WR Berkley is up 16.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Montpelier RE up 26.70%, and XL Group up 62.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WRB
Pro Report PDF for WRB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WRB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WRB
Did WR Berkley make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
W. R. Berkley Corporation, founded in 1967, is one of the nation’s premier commercial lines property casualty insurance providers. Each of the operating units in the Berkley group participates in a niche market requiring specialized knowledge about a territory or product. The company operates its business into five reportable segments: Specialty, Regional, Alternative Markets, Reinsurance and International. It was founded by William R. Berkley in 1967 and is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut.