WRB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.766|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.62%|
|Net Income (TTM)||535.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades W.R. Berkley (WRB) to Sell Street Insider Dec 2
- Ex's-Dividends To Watch: ALJ, WRB, MAN, KEY The Street Nov 27
- W.R. Berkley Corp. (WRB) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield Street Insider Nov 18
- W. R. Berkley Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Total System Services Nov 15
- XL Group Misses on Earnings, Tops Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- Arch Capital Beats Both on Earnings and Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 29
- Allied World Beats on Earnings, Lags on Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 24
- ACE Limited Beats on Q3 Earnings, Ups View - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 24
- W.R. Berkley Beats Q3 Earnings Ests - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 22
- Travelers' Earnings Excel, Approves New Buyback - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 22
WRB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WR Berkley is up 11.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Travelers Companies up 27.97%, and RLI up 59.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WRB
Pro Report PDF for WRB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WRB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WRB
Did WR Berkley make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
W. R. Berkley Corporation, founded in 1967, is one of the nation’s premier commercial lines property casualty insurance providers. Each of the operating units in the Berkley group participates in a niche market requiring specialized knowledge about a territory or product. The company operates its business into five reportable segments: Specialty, Regional, Alternative Markets, Reinsurance and International. It was founded by William R. Berkley in 1967 and is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut.