WNS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.59|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||125.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||30.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- WNS (Holdings) Upped to Buy Dec 5
- WNS (Holdings) Upped to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Amazon, WNS Fuel Call-Center Boom in South Africa Dec 2
- In-Line Q3 Loss at Competitive Technologies Nov 22
- In-Line Q3 Loss at Competitive Technologies - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- WNS Names Ronald Gillette Chief Operating Officer noodls Nov 18
- SouFun Shares Gain on Solid Q3 Earnings Nov 14
- SouFun Shares Gain on Solid Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- PDI Posts Narrower Loss, Revs Up Y/Y Nov 13
WNS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WNS holdings is up 85.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, PDI down 29.64%, and comScore up 91.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WNS
Pro Report PDF for WNS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WNS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WNS
Did WNS holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
WNS (Holdings) Limited is a global Business Process Outsourcing company headquartered in Mumbai, India. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of WNS (Holdings) Limited, which is incorporated in Jersey, Channel Islands. It delivers an entire spectrum of business process outsourcing services such as finance and accounting, customer care, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes. The firm offers business value to clients in key industry verticals, including travel, insurance, banking and financial services, manufacturing, retail and consumer packaged goods, shipping and logistics, healthcare and utilities. The company was founded by Alan Stephen Dunning and Neeraj Bhargava in April 1996.