WMK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.464|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||66.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.81%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/10 16:31
PR Newswire07/10 16:30
|07/17/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.30, Declared Date: Jul 10 2014, Pay Date: Aug 04 2014|
|05/01/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.30, Declared Date: Apr 24 2014, Pay Date: May 19 2014|
|02/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.30, Declared Date: Feb 06 2014, Pay Date: Mar 04 2014|
|10/31/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.30, Declared Date: Oct 25 2013, Pay Date: Nov 18 2013|
WMK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Weis Markets is down 12.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.18%, Ingles Markets down 11.44%, and Kroger up 25.94%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WMK
PDF Report for WMK
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WMK Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WMK
Did Weis Markets make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Grocery Stores
- Company Website: http://www.weismarkets.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Supermarkets and Other Grocery (except Convenience) Stores
- NAICS Code: 445110
- NAICS Industry: Grocery Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Weis Markets Inc is engaged in the retail sale of food in Pennsylvania and surrounding states.
WMK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WMK","name")
- Description: =YCI("WMK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WMK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WMK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WMK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.