WERN Key Stats
- Why Werner Enterprises's Earnings May Be Less Than Awesome Fool May 22
- Werner Enterprises to Co-Sponsor Community Safety Day and Werner Roadeo at Werne... May 16
- WERNER ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Se... May 15
- WERNER ENTERPRISES INC Financials May 10
- Werner Enterprises to Participate in Three Transportation Conferences Business Wire May 10
- WERNER ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial S... May 10
- Werner Enterprises' President and COO Addresses Congress Business Wire May 2
- WERNER ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 2
- Werner Enterprises Honored at the White House Business Wire May 1
- Are You Missing Something Easy at Werner Enterprises? Fool May 1
WERN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Werner Enterprises is up 13.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.74%, Heartland Express up 8.60%, and Marten Transport up 20.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WERN
Pro Report PDF for WERN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WERN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WERN
Did Werner Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Werner Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1956 by Clarence L. Werner. It is a transportation and logistics company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. It ships to the USA, Canada, Mexico, Asia, Europe and South America. Werner has regional offices throughout North America, in China and recently in Australia. Werner is among the five largest carriers in the United States, with services that include dedicated, medium-to-long-haul, regional and local van capacity, expedited, temperature-controlled and flatbed. Werner also offers freight management, truck brokerage, intermodal, load/mode and network optimization and freight forwarding. Werner, through its subsidiary companies, is a licensed U.S. NVOCC, U.S. Customs Broker, licensed Freight Forwarder in China, licensed China NVOCC, TSA-approved Indirect Air Carrier and IATA Accredited Cargo Agent.