WERN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.233|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||90.59M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Werner Enterprises Announces Quarterly Dividend noodls Dec 2
- Werner Enterprises, Inc. (WERN) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield Street Insider Dec 2
- Short Interest Declines 11% For WERN The Street Nov 27
- Werner Enterprises Thanks Safe Drivers with New Truck Program noodls Nov 25
- WERN Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Nov 15
- Wolfe Trahan & Co. Downgrades Werner Enterprises (WERN) to Underperform Street Insider Nov 15
- Werner Enterprises Honors Veterans, Receives Recognition noodls Nov 11
- DOT's New Curb on Driver Hours Is Hurting Productivity, Truckers Charge Nov 5
- WERNER ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Baird Downgrades Werner Enterprises (WERN) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 18
WERN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Werner Enterprises is up 13.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Swift Transportation up 170.7%, and Knight Transportation up 27.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WERN
Pro Report PDF for WERN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WERN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WERN
Did Werner Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Werner Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1956 by Clarence L. Werner. It is a transportation and logistics company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. It ships to the USA, Canada, Mexico, Asia, Europe and South America. Werner has regional offices throughout North America, in China and recently in Australia. Werner is among the five largest carriers in the United States, with services that include dedicated, medium-to-long-haul, regional and local van capacity, expedited, temperature-controlled and flatbed. Werner also offers freight management, truck brokerage, intermodal, load/mode and network optimization and freight forwarding. Werner, through its subsidiary companies, is a licensed U.S. NVOCC, U.S. Customs Broker, licensed Freight Forwarder in China, licensed China NVOCC, TSA-approved Indirect Air Carrier and IATA Accredited Cargo Agent.