WEC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.306|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||531.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.67%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- WEC Provides Financial Guidance - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- WEC Provides Financial Guidance Dec 6
- WISCONSIN ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 6
- Wisconsin Energy announces capital spending plan and new authorization for share repurchases noodls Dec 5
- 4:47 pm Wisconsin Energy announces capital spending plan and new $300 mln share repurchase authorization; reaffirms FY13 EPS of $2.43-2.48 vs $2.46 Capital IQ Consensus Estimate Dec 5
- InPlay: Wisconsin Energy announces capital spending plan and new $300 mln share repurchase authorization; reaffirms FY13 EPS of $2.43-2.48 vs $2.46 Capital IQ Consensus Estimate Dec 5
- Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Reviews Capital Allocation Plan; Approves $300M Buyback Street Insider Dec 5
- Wisconsin Energy's Klappa to participate in Wells Fargo 2013 Energy Symposium noodls Dec 4
- Grandma's Money: Giving Her Portfolio A Charge Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- LS Power Funding Corporation -- Moody's affirms LS Power Funding at Baa3; outlook revised to stable Nov 26
WEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wisconsin Energy is up 14.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.62%, Exelon up 0.39%, and PG&E up 5.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WEC
Pro Report PDF for WEC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WEC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WEC
Did Wisconsin Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Wisconsin Energy Corporation's principal business is providing electric and natural gas service. Based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, it serves more than 1.1 million electric customers in Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula and more than 1 million natural gas customers in Wisconsin through its utility subsidiary, We Energies. Other subsidiaries are We Power, which designs, builds and owns electric generating plants; and Wispark, LLC, which develops and invests in real estate, industrial/office buildings and urban redevelopment projects. The company was founded in 1981.