WCN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.471|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||182.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.03%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - WEX, SF, LNC And WCN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- Is Waste Management Destined for Greatness? Fool Nov 17
- Can Republic Services Take Out Waste Management? Fool Oct 29
- Waste Connections (WCN) Numbers Trimmed at Imperial Capital Post Q3 Street Insider Oct 24
- Waste Connections, Inc. (WCN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 22
- Trading Radar for 10/22: Nonfarm Payrolls, Lockheed (LMT), Juniper (JNPR), DuPont (DD) Report Street Insider Oct 21
- Imperial Capital Starts Waste Connections Inc. (WCN) at Outperform Street Insider Oct 2
- SkyWest (SKYW) Names Two CEOs Execs as Directors Street Insider Oct 1
- WCN, PCL, RSG, CBI And MAS, 5 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower Sep 25
- Integrys to Build CNG Station in N.Y. - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 18
WCN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Waste Connections is up 34.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Republic Services up 23.43%, and Waste Management up 38.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WCN
Pro Report PDF for WCN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WCN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WCN
Did Waste Connections make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Waste Connections Inc. is an integrated solid waste services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in mostly secondary markets in the Western and Southern U.S. The Company serves more than two million residential, commercial and industrial customers across 30 states. Waste Connections also provides intermodal services for the movement of solid waste and cargo containers in the Pacific Northwest. The company was founded by Ronald J. Mittelstaedt on September 9, 1997 and is headquartered in Folsom, California.