WCN Key Stats
- Is This Stock Set to Shoot Up? Fool May 22
- Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Materials & Construction Industry May 21
- Finding Treasure in a Pile of Trash May 14
- The Good and the Bad of the Waste Management Industry Fool May 13
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Senior Waste Industry Executives Will Be Featured Speakers At Th... May 9
- WASTE CONNECTIONS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agr... May 9
- Waste Management Is An Ideal Pick For Income Investors Fool May 8
- WASTE CONNECTIONS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 7
- 2 Industrial Goods And 1 Basic Materials Stocks With Recent Intensive Insider Se... May 6
- Waste Connections Larger Than S&P 500 Component Leggett & Platt May 2
WCN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Waste Connections is up 30.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.18%, Waste Management up 34.45%, and Republic Services up 34.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WCN
Pro Report PDF for WCN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WCN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WCN
Did Waste Connections make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Waste Connections Inc. is an integrated solid waste services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in mostly secondary markets in the Western and Southern U.S. The Company serves more than two million residential, commercial and industrial customers across 30 states. Waste Connections also provides intermodal services for the movement of solid waste and cargo containers in the Pacific Northwest. The company was founded by Ronald J. Mittelstaedt on September 9, 1997 and is headquartered in Folsom, California.