WB Key Stats
Financial Times12/31 21:57
Financial Times12/30 06:39
Dow Jones12/29 04:35
WB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Weibo is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.71%, SINA down 47.66%, and Tencent Holdings up 40.50%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WB
PDF Report for WB
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WB Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WB
Did Weibo make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://www.weibo.com
- IR Website: http://ir.weibo.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=253076&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Information Services
- NAICS Code: 519190
- NAICS Industry: Other Information Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
Weibo Corp is a social media platform for people to create, distribute and discover Chinese-language content.
WB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WB","name")
- Description: =YCI("WB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.