WB Key Stats
- Porn Crackdown Gives Weibo More to Cheer The Street 04/18 11:43 ET
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Watch Where Bonds Are Headed The Street 04/18 01:00 ET
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: S&P 500's Weekly Gain Is Best Since July 2013 Dow Jones 04/17 16:57 ET
- TECH STOCKS: SanDisk, Weibo Gains Pace Tech Stocks Dow Jones 04/17 16:57 ET
- Weibo (WB) IPO Gets Energized; Sina (SINA) Ticks Higher in Concert Street Insider 04/17 14:36 ET
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/17: (AAPL) (WB) (SHLD) (WU) Street Insider 04/17 12:18 ET
- Weibo (WB) IPO Opens at $16.27, Below $17/ADS Pricing Street Insider 04/17 11:59 ET
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks Set For Weekly Gains Dow Jones 04/17 10:59 ET
- China's Weibo Set to Debut After Cutting IPO Size Fox Business 04/17 10:15 ET
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: U.S. Stocks Lower Amid Mixed Earnings Dow Jones 04/17 10:01 ET
WB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Weibo is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.72%, Autobytel up 208.8%, and DigitalPost Interactive up 25.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WB
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WB
Did Weibo make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Headquarters Country: China
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
Weibo Corp is a social media platform for people to create, distribute and discover Chinese-language content.