VNET Key Stats
- Microsoft Windows Azure Previewed In China and 2 Other Hot Stocks to Watch May 22
- Microsoft to Add Several Thousand Workers in China, Ballmer Says Bloomberg May 22
- 21Vianet Announces the Public Preview of Microsoft Windows Azure Services in Chi... May 22
- 21Vianet Group Misses Where it Counts Fool May 18
- 21Vianet Group Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 16
- 21Vianet Group Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 16
- 21Vianet Group (VNET) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c Street Insider May 16
- 21Vianet sees Q2 revenue RMB465M-RMB472M. theflyonthewall.com May 16
- 21Vianet Group, Inc. Reports Unaudited First Quarter 2013 Financial Results GlobeNewswire May 16
- Q1 2013 21Vianet Group Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close May 16
VNET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 21Vianet Group is down 20.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, CIBER up 6.94%, and Radware down 21.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for VNET
Pro Report PDF for VNET
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VNET Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VNET
Did 21Vianet Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
21Vianet Group, Inc. is the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China. 21Vianet provides hosting and related services, managed network services and cloud computing infrastructure services, improving the reliability, security and speed of its customers' Internet connections through 21Vianet's Internet infrastructure. Customers may locate their servers and networking equipment in 21Vianet's data centers and connect to China's Internet backbone through 21Vianet's extensive fiber optic network. In addition, 21Vianet’s proprietary smart routing technology, BroadEx, enables customers' data to be delivered across the Internet in a faster and more reliable manner. 21Vianet operates in 33 cities throughout China, servicing a diversified and loyal base of more than 1,500 customers that span many industries ranging from Internet companies to government entities and blue-chip enterprises to small- to mid-sized enterprises. The company was founded by Sheng Chen and Jun Zhang in 1999 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.