VMC Key Stats
- Owens Expands Portfolio in Europe - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- Cement Your Position in This Stock Fool Jun 14
- 3 Materials & Construction Stocks Dragging The Industry Down Jun 14
- Cramer: “Plunk The Money Down Now” on Housing; Hovnanian CEO Agrees Talking Numbers Jun 12
- Commit To Purchase Vulcan Materials At $45, Earn 8.1% Annualized Jun 12
- Viking Global Increases Its Wager on Cemex Jun 12
- Cemex: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Jun 11
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner Jun 10
- 3 Construction Materials Companies Worth a Closer Look Jun 9
- York Capital's Latest Moves Fool Jun 6
VMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vulcan Materials Company is up 57.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Martin Marietta Materials up 63.83%, and Cemex up 99.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VMC
Pro Report PDF for VMC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VMC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VMC
Did Vulcan Materials Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vulcan Materials Company, based in Birmingham, Alabama is principally engaged in the production, distribution and sale of construction materials. Vulcan is the largest producer of construction materials, primarily gravel, crushed stone, and sand, and employs approximately 9,700 people at over 356 facilities. Vulcan serves 24 states, the District of Columbia and Mexico. Vulcan's innovative Crescent City project led to construction of a large quarry and deep water seaport on the YucatÃ¡n Peninsula of Mexico, just south of Cancun. This quarry supplies Tampa, New Orleans, Houston, and Brownsville, Texas, as well as other Gulf coast seaports, with crushed limestone via large 62,000 ton self discharging ships. The company has a facility at Florida that mines, produces and sells calcium products. Vulcan Materials was founded in 1909 and is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.