VMC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1368|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||181.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.07%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SRCL, VMC And RSG, Pushing Materials & Construction Industry Downward The Street Dec 9
- Bulls think Vulcan Materials will erupt Dec 6
- VMC, WY And LEN, 3 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower The Street Dec 4
- Apogee Retains Neutral Tag - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Short Interest Falls 10.5% For VMC The Street Nov 27
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Winner Nov 25
- 3 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher Nov 25
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: THI, SIX, VMC, HSY, SYMC Nov 20
- Fastenal Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- [$$] Time to Build a Position in Materials Stocks Nov 13
VMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vulcan Materials is up 3.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Martin Marietta up 7.10%, and Cemex up 32.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VMC
Pro Report PDF for VMC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VMC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VMC
Did Vulcan Materials make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vulcan Materials Company, based in Birmingham, Alabama is principally engaged in the production, distribution and sale of construction materials. Vulcan is the largest producer of construction materials, primarily gravel, crushed stone, and sand, and employs approximately 9,700 people at over 356 facilities. Vulcan serves 24 states, the District of Columbia and Mexico. Vulcan's innovative Crescent City project led to construction of a large quarry and deep water seaport on the YucatÃ¡n Peninsula of Mexico, just south of Cancun. This quarry supplies Tampa, New Orleans, Houston, and Brownsville, Texas, as well as other Gulf coast seaports, with crushed limestone via large 62,000 ton self discharging ships. The company has a facility at Florida that mines, produces and sells calcium products. Vulcan Materials was founded in 1909 and is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.