VIVO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8979|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||38.03M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.20%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- VIVO Misses on Earnings, Revs In Line - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- Meridian Bio (VIVO) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; Boosts FY14 Dividend Street Insider Nov 7
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc. (VIVO) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Reaffirms Street Insider Nov 7
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) Issues In-Line Prelim. FY14 Outlook; Reaffirms FY13 Guidance Street Insider Sep 9
- Meridian Bioscience Provides Sales and Earnings Guidance for Fiscal 2014 and Reaffirms Fiscal 2013 Guidance Business Wire Sep 9
- Commit To Buy Meridian Bioscience At $20, Earn 4.9% Annualized Aug 21
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Richard King, the Director, President and CEO of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX) Aug 16
- MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 9
- Ex-Div Reminder for Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) Jul 30
VIVO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Meridian Bioscience is up 21.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Thermo Fisher Scientific up 58.26%, and Abbott Laboratories up 21.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VIVO
Pro Report PDF for VIVO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VIVO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VIVO
Did Meridian Bioscience make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Meridian Bioscience Inc. is a fully integrated life science company that manufactures, markets and distributes a broad range of innovative diagnostic test kits, purified reagents and related products and offers biopharmaceutical enabling technologies. Utilizing a variety of methods, these products and diagnostic tests provide accuracy, simplicity and speed in the early diagnosis and treatment of common medical conditions, such as gastrointestinal, viral and respiratory infections. Meridian’s diagnostic products are used outside of the human body and require little or no special equipment. The Company's products are designed to enhance patient well-being while reducing the total outcome costs of healthcare. The Company markets its products and technologies to hospitals, reference laboratories, research centers, veterinary testing centers, physician offices, diagnostics manufacturers and biotech companies in more than 60 countries around the world. The company was founded by William J. Motto in 1977 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.