VECO Key Stats
- Cupps Capital Is Going Big In Chi-Town Fool 10:30 AM
- Aixtron shake-up aims for LED equipment top spot Reuters May 23
- Global LED tube light shipments to reach 220M units in 2013, DigiTimes says theflyonthewall.com May 22
- Parents withdraw from inquiry into death of US engineer Shane Todd May 22
- Can Applied Materials Break Out? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 21
- Revenues for LED drivers to triple by 2015, Digitimes reports theflyonthewall.com May 21
- Veeco Upcoming Investor Events Business Wire May 20
- InPlay: Veeco Instruments receives NASDAQ notice regarding late form 10-Q filing May 17
- Veeco Receives NASDAQ Notice Regarding Late Form 10-Q Filing Business Wire May 17
- VEECO INSTRUMENTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Sati... May 17
VECO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Veeco Instruments is up 15.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.79%, Aixtron SE NA down 0.19%, and Brooks Automation up 8.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for VECO
Pro Report PDF for VECO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VECO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VECO
Did Veeco Instruments make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Veeco Instruments, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets equipment to make light emitting diodes, solar panels, hard-disk drives and other devices. It operates through two business segments: Light Emitting Diode and Solar and Data Storage. The LED & Solar segment designs and manufactures metal organic chemical vapor deposition systems, molecular beam epitaxy systems, copper, indium, gallium, selenide deposition systems and thermal deposition sources that it sells to manufacturers of high brightness LEDs and solar panels, as well as to research customers. The Data Storage segment designs and manufactures ion beam etch, ion beam deposition, diamond-like carbon, physical vapor deposition, chemical vapor deposition, and dicing and slicing systems that are primarily used to create thin film magnetic heads that read and write data on hard disk drives. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Plainview, New York.