VECO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.764|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-29.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LED Makers Are Flashing Buy Signals The Street Dec 5
- How China Is Winning in Tech The Street Nov 27
- Veeco Instruments (VECO) Is Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock Nov 13
- Tuesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Nov 12
- Canaccord Genuity Resumes/Downgrades Veeco (VECO) to Sell Street Insider Nov 12
- Noble Financial Downgrades Veeco Instruments Inc. (VECO) to Sell Street Insider Nov 12
- Veeco Instruments, Inc. (VECO) Posts Q3 Loss of 8c/Share Street Insider Nov 8
- Why Veeco Instruments Shares Popped Fool Nov 4
- Trade-Ideas: Veeco Instruments (VECO) Is Today's "Barbarian At The Gate" Stock Nov 4
- Earnings Reports on My Watch List Oct 21
VECO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Veeco Instruments is up 5.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Aixtron up 7.82%, and Cree up 81.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VECO
Pro Report PDF for VECO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VECO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VECO
Did Veeco Instruments make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Veeco Instruments, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets equipment to make light emitting diodes, solar panels, hard-disk drives and other devices. It operates through two business segments: Light Emitting Diode and Solar and Data Storage. The LED & Solar segment designs and manufactures metal organic chemical vapor deposition systems, molecular beam epitaxy systems, copper, indium, gallium, selenide deposition systems and thermal deposition sources that it sells to manufacturers of high brightness LEDs and solar panels, as well as to research customers. The Data Storage segment designs and manufactures ion beam etch, ion beam deposition, diamond-like carbon, physical vapor deposition, chemical vapor deposition, and dicing and slicing systems that are primarily used to create thin film magnetic heads that read and write data on hard disk drives. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Plainview, New York.