VCYT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-7.639|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-25.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-76.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/02 07:30
PR Newswire09/17 07:30
PR Newswire09/04 16:30
PR Newswire09/02 07:30
|05/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Veracyte Inc|
VCYT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Veracyte is down 38.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.83%, Conatus Pharmaceuticals down 19.89%, and Amgen up 41.55%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VCYT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VCYT
Did Veracyte make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.veracyte.com
- IR Website: http://investor.veracyte.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Veracyte Inc is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of molecular cytology solutions that enable physicians to make more informed treatment decisions at an early stage in patient treatment.
VCYT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VCYT","name")
- Description: =YCI("VCYT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VCYT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VCYT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VCYT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.