VAC Key Stats
- The Travel Business Should Thrive In This Economy Fool Jun 13
- MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Defi... Jun 13
- Wyndham's RCI to Flourish Further Jun 11
- Wyndham's RCI to Flourish Further - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- ADP Adds Marriott Vacations Worldwide to Its Growing Roster of Global HR BPO Cli... Jun 10
- Marriott to Bring AC Hotels to U.S. Jun 7
- Marriott to Bring AC Hotels to U.S. - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 7
- Marriott Vacation Club Invites You to Enter our Share the Rewards Sweepstakes PR Newswire Jun 5
- HYATT House Now in North Dakota - Analyst Blog Zacks May 30
- HYATT House Now in North Dakota May 30
VAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marriott Vacations Worldwide is up 49.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide up 31.49%, and Hyatt Hotels Corporation up 13.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VAC
Pro Report PDF for VAC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VAC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VAC
Did Marriott Vacations Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation is the world’s leading pure-play public timeshare company. Formerly a division of Marriott International, Marriott Vacations Worldwide was established as a separate, publicly traded entity focusing primarily on vacation ownership in November 2011. Marriott Vacations Worldwide runs more than 60 resorts with over 400,000 Owners and Members. Its brands include: Marriott Vacation Club, Grand Residences by Marriott and The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club.