VAC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.963|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||458.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||71.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Choice Hotels to Grow in North Carolina - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Starwood Opens The Westin Singapore - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- Is Diamond Resorts the Best Play on Timeshares? Fool Nov 5
- Today Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Hits New Lifetime High Oct 25
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 22
- Company news for October 11, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Oct 11
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 33c; Lifts FY Outlook Street Insider Oct 10
- Trade-Ideas: Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock Oct 10
- Trading Radar for 10/10: Safeway (SWY), Marriott Vacations (VAC), Lindsay (LNN) Report Street Insider Oct 9
- Starwood to Unveil Aloft Raleigh - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 8
VAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marriott Vacations is up 29.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, China Lodging Group up 63.67%, and Hyatt Hotels up 28.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VAC
Pro Report PDF for VAC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VAC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VAC
Did Marriott Vacations make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation is a developer, marketer, seller and manager of vacation ownership and related products under the Marriott Vacation Club and Grand Residences by Marriott brands.