USG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3287|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||37.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Materials & Construction Stocks Dragging The Industry Down The Street Dec 2
- USG Larger Than S&P 500 Component JDS Uniphase The Street Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - USG, TSO, RGR, ARCP And CIEN Traded By Insiders Nov 19
- Warren Buffett Made $1 Billion in These 7 Stocks Fool Nov 17
- Buffett's Berkshire Buys 40M Exxon Mobil (XOM) Shares, Cuts GSK (GSK) Stake (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- A Blueprint for Building Materials Stocks Oct 30
- USG Corp. (USG) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Oct 24
- Trading Radar for 10/24: Microsoft (MSFT), Hershey (HSY), Western DIgital (WDC), Potash Corp (POT), Under Armour (UA) Report Street Insider Oct 23
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/17: (PACT) (CHTP) (NFLX) Higher; (AMRN) (SCSS) (IBM) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 17
- United Rentals Beats on Earnings & Revenues in Q3 - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 17
USG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). USG is up 1.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.78%, Masco up 36.96%, and Armstrong World Indstries up 7.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for USG
Pro Report PDF for USG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download USG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring USG
Did USG make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
USG Corporation, also known as United States Gypsum Corporation, is a Fortune 500 company that manufactures construction materials. USG Corporation was organized on January 1, 1985 as the holding company of its subsidiaries. The corporate offices are located at 550 West Adams in Chicago, Illinois. USG’s worldwide operations serve the residential and non-residential construction markets, repair and remodel construction markets, and industrial processes. USG’s wall, ceiling, flooring and roofing products provide leading-edge building solutions for customers, while L&W Supply branch locations efficiently stock and deliver building materials nationwide. The company operates in the following segments: North American Gypsum, Building Products Distribution and Worldwide Ceilings. USG leads this business with low-cost capacity and market-leading brands, such as SHEETROCK® brand wallboard and joint treatment, SHEETROCK® UltraLight wallboard, DUROCK® cement boards and FIBEROCK® gypsum fiber panel products. USG Corporation was founded in 1901.