ULTA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.937|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||189.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LULU and ULTA: Time to Buy These Beaten Down Retail Stocks? - Real Time Insight Zacks Dec 12
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Inc. (ULTA): Today's Featured Diversified Services Laggard The Street Dec 12
- The Moral of Ulta, Lulu and Lumber Liquidators The Street Dec 12
- Surprising Information You May Have Missed In Ulta's Latest Conference Call Fool Dec 11
- Is Ulta Selling for a Bargain? Fool Dec 11
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Bad Leaders Make Bad Markets The Street Dec 10
- Ulta Salon Crashes Down: Buying Opportunity? Fool Dec 10
- Ulta, Sally, or Regis: Who's Going to Have the Most Beautiful 2014? Fool Dec 9
- Ulta Salon Down on Earnings Miss - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Company news for December 9, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Dec 9
ULTA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ulta Salon Cosmetics is down 5.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Amazon.com up 52.08%, and Five Below up 25.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ULTA
Pro Report PDF for ULTA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ULTA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ULTA
Did Ulta Salon Cosmetics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ULTA is the largest beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass and salon products and salon services in the United States. It provides affordable indulgence to its customers by combining the product breadth, value and convenience of a beauty superstore with the distinctive environment and experience of a specialty retailer. It offers a unique combination of over 20,000 prestige and mass beauty products across the categories of cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, skincare, bath and body products and salon styling tools, as well as salon haircare products. It also offers a full-service salon in all of its stores. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Bolingbrook, Illinois.