TTNP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0425|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.139M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/20 10:03
SA Breaking News11/13 10:38
TTNP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Titan Pharmaceuticals is down 36.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.41%, ARCA biopharma down 40.58%, and TetraLogic Pharmaceutical up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TTNP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TTNP
Did Titan Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.titanpharm.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company developing proprietary therapeutics for the treatment of serious medical disorders.
TTNP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TTNP","name")
- Description: =YCI("TTNP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TTNP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TTNP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TTNP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.