TRV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.830|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.07%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.989B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.31%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Travelers Companies Becomes #18 Most Shorted Dow Stock, Replacing DuPont The Street Dec 11
- Dow Today: Travelers Companies (TRV) Lower The Street Dec 9
- Dow Component Travelers Companies (TRV) To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow The Street Dec 5
- Dividend Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CPTA, CNO, BDX, TRV The Street Dec 5
- Safety Professionals from Travelers Available to Discuss How Businesses and Consumers Can Ensure They Have a Safe Holiday Season Business Wire Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - UPS, UMBF And TRV Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Travelers Companies Inc. (TRV): Today's Featured Financial Laggard The Street Dec 2
- Morning Dow Report: 3M, Travelers Feel Wall Street's Wrath as Nike Climbs Fool Dec 2
- Travelers Too Expensive to Be Defensive, Goldman Says Bloomberg Dec 2
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Travelers (TRV) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
TRV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Travelers Companies is up 20.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.07%, Chubb up 22.52%, and RLI up 50.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRV
Pro Report PDF for TRV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRV
Did Travelers Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Travelers Companies is the largest American insurance company by market value. It is also the second largest writer of U.S. commercial property casualty and the third largest writer of U.S. personal insurance through independent agents. The company’s diverse business lines offer its global customers a wide range of coverage sold primarily through independent agents and brokers. Travelers has more than 30,000 employees and operations in the U.S., Canada, U.K. and Ireland. The company generated revenues of approximately $25 billion in 2010. Travelers has headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota and Hartford, Connecticut with significant operations in New York, New York. It has been a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average since June 8, 2009. The company was founded in 1853.