TRV Key Stats
- Share Buybacks Driving The Dow Higher May 22
- Travelers Affirmed at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Business And Financial Insurance Bolster Travelers' $94 Fair Value May 22
- Travelers Affirmed at Outperform May 22
- Oklahoma Survivor Search Nears End as Damage Toll Emerges May 22
- What These Laggards Say About the Dow's Record Close Fool May 21
- 1 Property & Casualty Insurance Company To Buy May 21
- Oklahoma Residents Return Home to Rubble After Tornado May 21
- 1 Property & Casualty Insurance Company To Buy Fool May 21
- Today’s Best Dow Stock: Merck Goes From Laggard to Leader May 21
TRV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Travelers Companies is up 35.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, Chubb up 25.22%, and Allstate up 50.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TRV
Pro Report PDF for TRV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRV
Did Travelers Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Travelers Companies is the largest American insurance company by market value. It is also the second largest writer of U.S. commercial property casualty and the third largest writer of U.S. personal insurance through independent agents. The company’s diverse business lines offer its global customers a wide range of coverage sold primarily through independent agents and brokers. Travelers has more than 30,000 employees and operations in the U.S., Canada, U.K. and Ireland. The company generated revenues of approximately $25 billion in 2010. Travelers has headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota and Hartford, Connecticut with significant operations in New York, New York. It has been a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average since June 8, 2009. The company was founded in 1853.